Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Big News!

First off I'd like to apologize for the lax in posts. I've been busy, busy, busy! Besides my full-time job, I've been busting my patootie making Piękny Cookie products to stock at a store! Yes, that's right. An honest-to-peanut-butter, real live store.


The store is called Aurora Rose and it's located in Willow Springs, IL, right next to this adorable little coffee shop. The store is fab. Called simply a "unique boutique," Aurora Rose carries handmade products ranging from tutus to glassware to parasols to meatball mix to -- well, I could go on and on. I'm very excited to be a part of this group of creative vendors and I can't wait to see where this goes!


I even added a few new special items that you can only get at Aurora Rose for the time being! Those include two delicious-smelling moisturizing body sprays (great for after showering!), Lavenderp facial spray (with moisturizing aloe and jojoba!) and Aphrodisiac Attack perfume oil, a special concoction of my own that will instill much staring and perhaps even drooling by the opposite sex. (These claims are not substantiated, teehee)



So here's the store. Awesome, right? Totally cute, but totally spacious and full of amazing stuff. If you need a skull and crossbones baby romper or some super-cute handmade greeting cards, Aurora Rose is the place to go. Oh, yeah, and if you want to buy Piękny Cookie products, of course!


Please check out my stuff if you're in the Willow Springs area! I'd really appreciate it, cookies.

Aurora Rose
8695 Archer Ave, Suite 4
Willow Springs, IL 60480
708-330-5085
LoveAuroraRose@gmail.com

xo
Piękny

No comments:

Post a Comment