Thursday, April 12, 2012

April Showers Bring SALES!

Okay, so I know it's mid-April, and not like, a milestone day or anything. But I decided to give my little cookies a present and offer some tasty SALE items, some up to 50% off!

Lately I've been craving citrus, whether it be in my food, perfume or body products, and I've decided that I absolutely looooove LEMON! Lemon is such a tart-sweet, invigorating scent that everyone should be able to enjoy this spring, which is why all of my lemony-delicious items are on sale -- including the popular CITRUSH Dry Shampoo!


Sale items also include the Lemonade Stand 5-gram lip balm tub, Lemony Lassie Refreshing Facial Spray (um, a NEW item, so grab it while it's hot!) and Lemony Lavenderp Brown Sugar Scrub.


So if you would like to prance around this spring with the light, sweet aroma of sugary lemon, take a gander at my SALE ITEMS available until the end of April. Thanks, darlings!


xo
Piękny

No comments:

Post a Comment